This website is so that all those who love Theresa can keep tabs on her adventures in Peace Corps-Ecuador!

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Welcome to Miami

Hello All!
Theresa is doing just fine, no worries! My plane from Atlanta to Miami was 2 hours delayed, so I got to training late (super Theresa-style, I know), but it has all worked out just fine. Training is going well, there are lots of cool people here (although I feel like a bit of an old buck...) and I am really lookinf forward to leaving for Ecuador tomorrow! I have got to run to get some last minute stuff at the store, but I will write more later.
love,
Theresa

1 comment:

Raegan said...

I'm glad to hear you made it to Miami safely and in a Theresa fashion! I have told Dr Macht that Zena and I are leaving so that it is more official to me in my mind. Also I have started packing but just winter clothes and small things that are not being used. Stay safe and keep us posted at all times! Miss and love ya!