This website is so that all those who love Theresa can keep tabs on her adventures in Peace Corps-Ecuador!

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Hello my friends! I have to be quick because I am out on an assignment in Cayambe. We have to look for various buildings and write stuff down about them. Mostly it is so that we practice asking people en espanol para ayudarnos (to help us). Anyhow, I move in with my temporary host family tonight. They live about 15 min. outside of Cayabe: mom is a dentist, dad is a professor, 2 kids 12 and 16. Running hot water, private bedroom...the works en Ecuador realmente.
Anyways, I miss you all tons! I have had ounces of free time each day, so it has been hard to get on the computer. I will write something more than a quick update....hopefully tomorrow or Monday.

Te Quiero Mucho mis Amigas y Familia.

Paz,
Tere

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.