This website is so that all those who love Theresa can keep tabs on her adventures in Peace Corps-Ecuador!

Monday, June 11, 2007

My attempt to being a gigabyter...

So, I am sitting here at the library in Brown Deer, WI trying to make this website. If I wasn't so dead-set on having polkadots maybe it would have been easier. I think I have created a way to do this well. This site will work as follows (check me out telling the site what to do, lets hope it listens!):

The mainpage is this: www.como-esta-theresa.blogspot.com
You can check this page for general updates on how I am doing in Ecuador and what new fun metaphors about life I have come up with.

I will make links to websites that are of interest to me and may be interesting to you as well. Some of these will link to other blogspot.com sites that I will make to connect to this one, and some to other pages. The link blogs will start with "c-e-t-" and whatever the link is for. I am doing it this way because I dont like having lists of things all on one page, I hope you do not mind the extra clicking.

I will update this mainpage as often as I can so that you all can keep tabs on how I am and soothe your minds that I am safe. Please check back often!

warm fuzzies,
theresa

3 comments:

Raegan said...

I'm very proud of you young lady! Miss you and stay safe.

Onuoha Uche said...

Thumbs Up dearie,

Wish u all the best in this endeavor of urs.

I'll sure check on u every 3mins and 30 secs of everyday just to know how u are doin'.

Have a swell time.

Candid Thots,
Uche

becky p said...

T baby, I wish you the best - can't wait to hear all about it!