This website is so that all those who love Theresa can keep tabs on her adventures in Peace Corps-Ecuador!

Thursday, March 20, 2008

New Thoughts and New Pictures...

But all I have to share at this time are the pictures. Ive spent the last several hours (and SEVERAL dollars) uploading new pictures to my Shutterfly account. Just so that you can look at them! (well, that and so that i can safely delete them from my camera, but yeah, its all about YOU baby!).

There are pictures of work that I am doing out in the barrio: picutres of the Mujeres de Lucha, Art Class with the kids, Kids eating in the Lunch Program, etc. Check em out because they are super cute and super fun!

Okay, promise my thoughts will be coming soon...like, maybe tomorrow because I dont have to work.

Besos,
Theresa

No comments: