This website is so that all those who love Theresa can keep tabs on her adventures in Peace Corps-Ecuador!

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Cuerpo de Paseo

Hey kids,
Sorry its been a minute since the last post (I know you all check daily, waiting with baited breath for new blog posts from me for my wildly inspirational insights). I have been doing some travelling (see post below regarding Montañita) and then I was in Cuenca for Halloween: nothing interesting happened there except for Puro (sort of like a moonshine cane alcohol, very strong) induced inebriation, and I dont think you really need to know about all that. My costume was hot though, I will tell you that much. I was a fairy! I made my own wings and wand! Oh so crafty.

Its has not been all fun and games, though: I have started a Shutterfly account! The address is:
www.comoestatheresa.shutterfly.com. At least thats what I think it is...I will fix this post later if thats wrong...

I am slowly (very slowly) uploading my pictures onto there. There are a few albums so far, so check them out. And leave you comments because I love to hear your inspirational insights as well.

Love and miss you all,
Theresa

ps: The Mujeres de Lucha asked me to come by more often and hang out with them. I friggin love my life.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi theresa, i am leaving for ecuador in february and would love to know about everything! i have no idea what to pack and as you know the PC is not giving me any real info on what i should take, can you help?